I always have a growing list of projects that I would like to try. There are such amazing bloggers out there who take WONDERFUL pictures and tutorials. I thought I'd show you a list of things I'd like to tackle, soon!
1. Mobile Ironing Board - I am blessed enough to have my own craft room. Of course with two little ones, I can go weeks without entering the room. Of course since the ironing board is in that room, that should tell you how much laundry I do! But this ironing board is so neat! Since I'm reworking my craft room so it has more sewing space, this would be perfect!
2. Child's Apron I can't seem to get the picture to link over but this is the cutest little apron and tutorial. It's called a Montessori Apron because it is designed for the child to be able to put on THEMSELVES! Brillant!
3. Pillowcases for Charity I love this idea! It's a tutorial and information on an organization that gives fun pillowcases to sick children in hospitals. If you ever wanted to try sewing, this would be a great project!
4. Zig Zag Fabric Boxes These little fabric boxes are just neat. It's amazing that they are sewn together this way. I love any type of container and I think this would be a fun storage option.
5. Sewing table And of course I'm going to need a new piece of furniture to add to my office/craft/sewing machine. If you have ever looked at the specialty sewing furniture you know it is expensive! Something like this plan would cost at least $600! I will use it mostly for a cutting table and for a place to put that cute portable ironing board above.